Friday, July 1, 2011

Caryn and Dustin Rehearsal

I loved having my "backstage pass" to their wedding. The rehearsal dinner was so fun and I became acquaninted with their amazing families. This one I posted in black and white, just because I can't get enough of it. I have color ones too that I gave them...don't stress if you're not a fan of the black and white!













The groom elected to wear jeans. Had to catch that one. :)










































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment