Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wedding at Bella Vista

This wedding was so great. The ceremony and reception were held at Bella Vista in American Fork. What a  great venue. Their decorations were so fun, from the handmade paper doilly curtain to the tissue paper poofs hanging from the ceiling, their attention to detail was fun to capture. I got there early and even got in on the paper poof action. If there aren't pictures to take at the moment, I'm usually asking what I can do to help them get things ready. :) 

















These pictures were taken at a park close by. What a great family!





There's a cement tunnel on the way to the park and I saw the perfect opportunity to make things creative. I had some sidewalk chalk in my car and decided to chalk the wall with their special date.
















No comments:

Post a Comment